So, I got tagged by
... I really have nothing else to say, so... onto the questions.
1. you must post these rules.
2. each person you tag has to share ten things about themselves.
3. answer the ten questions asked by the person who tagged you. make up ten questions for the people you tag.
4. choose ten people and put there icon in your journal.
5. inform them that you tagged them. <--- i'm doing this with the mentions
6. NO, "if you have read this journal you are tagged!" only the people whom i picked are the ones to be tagged.
7. you HAVE to tag ten people. (I'm not tagging anyone, sadly)
8. no tag backs.
9. you cannot say that you do not do tags.
10. you must make a journal entry and let me see it.
1.What is your worst childhood trauma? (Yes.... spill your dark secrets...! XD )
This may sound weird, but it was when I saw the SpongeBob episode "Wormy" when I was a child. Basically, I remember them showing close-ups of a butterfly with DRAMATIC MUSIC!!! It scared the crap out of me when I was a child, but I look back on that moment and laugh. I was such a coward! XD
2.You wake up one day, and you realize that you've transformed into a flamingo!! Not just any flamingo, but a turquoise-pink flamingo wearing a bright yellow tux!!! .....what's the first comment you make?
... Why am I in a tux?
3. What's the weirdest reason you had for chasing someone at full speed? :3 (Mine: "Look at this turtle I found! LOOK AT IT. ^ ^ )
4. Um...... ketchup, mustard, or kitchen knives? :3
5. If zombies invaded your town, what weapon will you chose to fight them?
Probably a shovel. Yes. A shovel.
6. You look out the window, you see Santa..... your reaction?
... Dr. Light, is that you?
7. Be honest. What do you REALLY (I mean, really....) think about that bowl of macaroni & cheese over there?
... I got nothing.
8. Are you afraid of spiders? What about cockroaches??
I'm arachnophobic, though I got nothing against cockroaches.
9.Will you eat stale candy?
No! I ate stale candy before! It was terrible!
10. ....okay, this is gonna be long..... but my idiot-neighbour STILL has his freakin' pumpkin out from Halloween!!! The poor thing has been sitting (and slowly rotting) on his front porch for 4 months now!! He is cruel I say!!
......So..... what should I do about this situation? I was thinking about buying a whole bunch of them pumpkins, draw angry faces on each of them, and send them one at a time...... with a note saying "WE WILL GET YOU, HUMAN....."
And the Question? I see no question. :/